MUGEN OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MUGEN OUTLAWS

FUCK THE MUGEN COPS, WE ARE THE OUTLAWS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wrestling discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fer619
fer619

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-14

wrestling discussion Empty
PostSubject: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:36 pm

I made this topic so we can talk about WWE and wrestling in general.

So let's start with WWE Unforgiven (this sunday Sep. 7)

Championship Scramble Match for the WWE Title: CM Punk (C) vs. JBL vs. Kane vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio

My pick would have to be Batista. of course my boy Rey Mysterio could pull off the surprise. either way, i don't think CM Punk will be retaining.

Championship Scramble Match for the World Heavyweight Title: Triple H (C) vs. MVP vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. The Brian Kendrick

Triple H is definately retaining here. the others are more like midcarders or upper midcarders. they don't have what it takes to be champ (yet).

Championship Scramble Match for the ECW Title: Mark Henry (C) vs. Matt Hardy vs. The Miz vs. Finlay vs. Chavo Guererro

tough call. i think it'll be either Hardy or Henry. well, if i had to choose, it would have to be Henry.

Unsanctioned Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

HBK has to win this one. Jericho has to pay for his actions on michael's wife

World Tag Team Title Match: Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes (C) vs. Cryme Tyme

yo, yo, yo! it's time for the robbin' hoods to shine. thay already "borrowed" the titles, and this is their chance to keep them.

Divas Championship Match: Michelle McCool vs. Maryse

i gotta say that mccool will be retaining. i would have preferred to see a rematch between mccool and natalya. for now, mccool will retain
Back to top Go down
blackchaos
Administrator
blackchaos

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:48 am

CM to retain, as much as i would HATE that, i see a possible rivalry between him and randy when he is back.

Tripple H to retain end of. with him finishing kendrick with a pedigree Wink
mvp jeff and shelton all have heat with each other right now.

Hardy = new ecw champ. he has had enough chances, and its his time now.
plus he has henry beat like in 30 seconds once. hit him with the twist of fate right away at that ppv.

hbk vs jericho......undecided :S..........draw?
mayb hbk coz he is better, but remember vince's quote "anything can happen in the wwe" Wink

cody and teddy to retain.

michelle mccool vs maryse, i really couldnt give a shit lol.........lmao

i dont like either of them and they wrestle poor lol.

p.s thanks for starting this thread , you know im a wrestling fan Wink
Back to top Go down
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 2:40 pm

I haven't watch wrestling from the the day Cartoon Network was removed from my Satelite. after 21.00 a show start TNT and shows some wrestlings and other things
Hulk Hogen is the best I remember watching him
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jozotheboogey
fer619
fer619

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:46 pm

well, the Unforgiven results are in:

Michelle McCool def. Maryse to retain

no surprise there, Maryse just isn't ready to become champion

DiBiase & Rhodes def. Cryme Tyme to retain

dang, i was hoping for the robbin' hoods to win, but they weren't expecting the appearance of a new superstar, Manu

HBK def. Chris Jericho

way to go, HBK.
.....but who would have thought that jericho would return later that night in a sudden twist of events

Matt Hardy wins ECW Championship Scramble Match to become champion

well deserved, i guess

Triple H wins World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match to retain

no surprise here either

Chris Jericho wins WWE Championship Scramble Match to become champion

thanks to an ambush attack on CM punk by orton, dibiase, rhodes and manu, he was ruled unable to attend the match and jericho, all beaten, replaces him.... and becomes the new champ. i honestly don't know what to make of this sudden turn of events

Big Show attacks Undertaker

i enjoy watching the big show in action, especially as a face. so i'm quite angry at his sudden heel turn. and the worst part... he seemed to have sided with vickie guerrero. why, big show, why?

Quote :
Hulk Hogen is the best I remember watching him

what about stone cold steve austin and the rock? they were awesome too

Quote :
p.s thanks for starting this thread , you know im a wrestling fan Wink

sure thing, i wanted to see who here is a wrestling fan other than u and me
Back to top Go down
tbone559
tbone559

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 3:42 am

michelle McCool is fuckin HOT!!!

yeah, i liked it back in the old days with the rock and kurt anlge and steve austin, goldberg, Brock lesnar it was much better.
Back to top Go down
Devil
Devil

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 5:02 am

I dont like Chris Jericho being the World Heavyweight Championship i was hoping it would be Kane
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/devildemon54
fer619
fer619

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 7:49 pm

but kane is feuding with rey mysterio, that's why he didn't win
Back to top Go down
Devil
Devil

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 12:35 am

i know that but i want kane to be champion because he would make a good champion
Back to top Go down
tbone559
tbone559

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 4:30 am

Devil wrote:
I dont like Chris Jericho being the World Heavyweight Championship i was hoping it would be Kane

overall i think Chris Jericho is a pretty good wrestler, i think he deserved it, but Kane would make a good champion though
Back to top Go down
fer619
fer619

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 8:43 pm

well it'll be tough to see kane as champ what with all the big name wrestlers that are on raw, like jericho, cm punk, batista, jbl, hbk, rey mysterio and cena (once he is healed)
Back to top Go down
tbone559
tbone559

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 4:51 am

u know, i just don't really like cm punk at all, you can tell by lookin at his body type that he is not strong at all, plus he is just like edge with the money and the bank thing.....don't like him at all, a good wrestler is someone like Shelton Benjamin cuz he's got the strength and was a former wrestler.
Back to top Go down
fer619
fer619

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 9:45 pm

michaels vs. jericho in a ladder match at no mercy. that should be a great match, since i love ladder matches too.
Back to top Go down
Devil
Devil

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 12:57 am

[quote="tbone559"]u know, i just don't really like cm punk at all, you can tell by lookin at his body type that he is not strong at all, plus he is just like edge with the money and the bank thing.....don't like him at all,quote] you know if it was not for Cm punk raw would not have a main title
Back to top Go down
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptyOctober 16th 2008, 3:55 pm

Yesterday I watched Smackdown and I really enjoyed. The best part is where The Great Khali and Mark Henry, they share everything, lol, poor Chavo Guerrero. What about Big Show and Undertaker
Back to top Go down
fer619
fer619

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptyOctober 16th 2008, 9:29 pm

JozoTheBoogey wrote:
Yesterday I watched Smackdown and I really enjoyed. The best part is where The Great Khali and Mark Henry, they share everything, lol, poor Chavo Guerrero.

that episode was from two weeks ago.

JozoTheBoogey wrote:
What about Big Show and Undertaker

they will face off at cyber sunday in two weeks, where the viewers will choose the stipulation, i don't know what the choices will be yet.
Back to top Go down
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 8:57 pm

fer619 wrote:
JozoTheBoogey wrote:
Yesterday I watched Smackdown and I really enjoyed. The best part is where The Great Khali and Mark Henry, they share everything, lol, poor Chavo Guerrero.

that episode was from two weeks ago.

JozoTheBoogey wrote:
What about Big Show and Undertaker

they will face off at cyber sunday in two weeks, where the viewers will choose the stipulation, i don't know what the choices will be yet.
Two weeks? My god. It's so retired to watch that late... But it's fun Very Happy . What can you guys expect from me. When the twin towers were crushed I founded it out after three weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrestling discussion   wrestling discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

wrestling discussion
Page 1 of 1